I have a broad expertise within the fields of theoretical biological physics, equilibrium and non-equilibrium statistical physics, mathematical physics and nanophysics. I worked with several experimental partners from the fields of physics, chemistry and nanoscience, where my group did modeling, image analysis, statistics and software development.
Examples of research projects
- Lennart Golks, Master student 2020 -
- Erik Torstensson, Research intern 2020-2021.
- Albertas Dvirnas, Phd student 2017-2021.
- 1993 - 1998. MSc, Theoretical Physics, Linköping University, Sweden
- 1998 - 2003, PhD, Gothenburg University, Sweden.
- 2003 - 2006. Postdoc, Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics (NORDITA), Copenhagen, Denmark, group of Prof. Ralf Metzler.
- 2006 - 2008. Postdoc, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Chemistry, group of Prof. Robert Silbey.
- 2009 - 2015, Assistant Professor, Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University
- 2016 - present. Senior University Lecturer, Department of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University
I have a large network of collaborators from USA, India, China, Israel, USA, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Denmark and Sweden.
- FYTN15/FMFN25 Statistical Mechanics (course coordinator/lecturer)
- FYTN05 Theoretical Biophysics (lecturer)
- FYTK02 Bachelor project courses (coordinator)
- FYTM03/FYTM04 Master project courses (coordinator)
- FYTN03 Computational Physics (course coordinator/lecturer), 2009-2019
- Morphomatics, Chalmers University (lecturer), 2001-2002
- Living State Physics, Chalmers University (lecturer), 1999-2001
- Teaching Assistant for several courses at Chalmers University of Technology and Göteborg University, 1998-2003
Funding from The Swedish research council, The Crafoord foundation, The Carl Tryggers foundation, Knut and Alice Wallenberg foundation, EU.
Displaying of publications. Sorted by year, then title.