Welcome to my personal webpage. Below you can find some useful links and other information.
Phenomenology of the Standard Model and its possible extensions such as the minimal supersymmetric model and general two Higgs doublet models with emphasis on Higgs physics at colliders as well as the possible implications for gravitational wave signals from the early universe.
Other useful information
- CV - short curriculum vitae (updated spring 2017)
- Publications - list of papers from the INSPIRE database
Event generators, models and other programs
- 2HDMC - two Higgs doublet model calculator
- LEPTO - A Monte Carlo Generator for Deep Inelastic Lepton Nucleon Scattering
- AROMA - A Monte Carlo Generator for Heavy Flavour Events in ep Collisions
- MAJOR - A Monte Carlo Generator for Heavy Majorana Neutrinos in ep Collisions
- SCI/GAL - models for Soft Colour Interactions and the Generalised Area Law
Displaying of publications. Sorted by year, then title.