I am broadly interested in systems biology and gene regulatory networks, and curious about evolutionary origins and other questions that begin with "why". I have worked on Boolean networks, the HP model of protein folding, stem cell regulation, circadian clocks in plants, gene regulatory networks, plant-pathogen interactions, evolutionary algorithms and the degradation of soil organic matter by fungi. My current work is focused on software and algorithms for vibrational spectroscopy imaging in the OCTAVVS project. The building blocks of my research are things like ODE systems, graph algorithms, parameter optimization and more recently some image analysis and machine learning.
Group members, present and past
- Syahril Siregar, Postdoc 2018–2020.
- Adriaan Merlevede, PhD student 2015–2020.
- Tomas Martin-Bertelsen, Postdoc 2014–2019.
- Karl Fogelmark, PhD student 2011–2016, now at Inmeta in Oslo, Norway.
- Stephan Pissot, Master's project 2019–2020.
- Sebastian Hutteri, Bachelor project 2018–2019, now at Axis.
- Henrik Åhl, Summer/bachelor projects 2015–2016, now PhD student at SLCU, Cambridge.
- 2001 – MSc, Physics, Lund University.
- 2007 – PhD, Theoretical physics, Lund University.
- 2007 – Postdoc, Millar lab, School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh.
- 2008–2010 – HFPS Cross-Disciplinary Fellowship at University of Edinburgh.
- 2010–2011 – Postdoc, CBBP, Dept. of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University.
- 2011–2015 – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, CBBP, Dept. of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University.
- 2015– – Researcher, CBBP, Dept. of Astronomy and Theoretical Physics, Lund University.