Here we will put some more general information about our different degree project courses in astronomy and theoretical physics.
For more detailed information about the respective courses we refer to the corresponding homepages
- bachelor degree project in astronomy
- bachelor degree project in theoretical physics
- degree project for a one-year master in astronomy, 30 hp
- degree project for a two-year master in astronomy, 60 hp
- master degree project in theoretical physics, 30 or 60 hp
The department registration form for project degree courses (not for the 60 hp master degree project in astronomy)
There are a number of mandatory course elements in the course (academic writing in English, information retrieval, popular science writing).
Some other information that may be useful:
- The rules and recommendations for Master degree projects according to the Science faculty
- The rules and recommendations for Bachelor degree projects according to the Science faculty
- The template for a thesis in astronomy (you may also need the files aa.bst and references.tex).
- The template for a thesis in theoretical physics.
If you want to do or are doing a degree project at the Department of Physics please go their corresponding page. There you can also find more information about the mandatory course elements.